[squeak-dev] String >> utf8Encoded, ByteArray >> utf8Decoded

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Jan 28 23:47:24 UTC 2018

> On 28-01-2018, at 12:56 PM, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> UTF8EncodedBytes is a really good idea.

Yup - but there’s no chance of me getting to do anything about it right now. There’s so much code that anticipates getting back byte arrays (or sometimes, byte strings. Or maybe something else) and then does odd looking stuff with it … I’m trying to clean out the project related dispatch stuff and finding so very much nasty stuff underneath it that I’m mentally swamped.

tim
Useful random insult:- One flower short of an arrangement.