[squeak-dev] ClockAndCalendarMorphs project on SqueakSource

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Tue Jan 30 19:40:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have created and uploaded my ClockAndCalendarMorphs project on SqueakSource.  It depends upon
another of my projects, KscAstroDataApp.  KscAstroDataApp is used to calculate sunrise and
sunset times displayed on the clock and calendar.  Latitude and longitude are required for the
sunrise and sunset calculations.  If you don't supply them, no attempt will be made to do the
calculations.  In that case the KscAstroDataApp package should not be needed.  Anyway it is
probably best to download it too.

I'm new to SqueakSource and I'm not sure I defined the dependency correctly.  If not, I will
fix it.  Please let me know if you have any problems.  The code below will get you started
testing/playing with the clock morph.  The latitude & longitude are for my location.

The #initialize method of ClockImageMorph has a lot of comments about the options of the clock.

Have fun.

Lou

	| c |
"	c := ClockImageMorph clockFace: 'path2picture.jpg'."
	c := ClockImageMorph new.
"	c setTestMode."
	c desiredExtent: 1200 at 800.
	c setIncludeCalendar.
	c latitude: 40.66296 longitude: -74.535398.
"	c beTwentyFourHourClock."
	c setUseArabicNumerals.
"	c setUseRomanNumerals."
	c setAddCirclesAndTicks.
"	c setUseFancyHourHand.
	c setUseFancyMinuteHand.
	c setUseFancySecondHand."
"	c beFullScreen."
	c setShowDateTimeInfo.
	c numberColor: Color blue; circleColor: Color blue; tickColor: Color blue.
	c hourHandColor: Color blue; minuteHandColor: Color blue; secondHandColor: Color blue.
	c calendarTextColor: Color blue.
	c open.
--
Louis LaBrunda