[squeak-dev] [5.2a] styled text in a class comment spawns endless subscript out-of-bounds

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Jul 4 18:49:13 UTC 2018

I tried reverting #scanCharactersFrom:to:in:rightX:stopConditions:kern:
to the earlier version (cmm 6/12/2010 11:52), but I still get failures
with cursor and mouse in the class comment text when browsing the FooClient
class. There must be something else going on here, and it is certainly
not obvious to me why it is happening only with the FooClient test
example.

Dave