[squeak-dev] [Vm-dev] VM crashes while installing Seaside in Squeak 5.2a (trunk)

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 16:28:04 UTC 2018

Hello

The note that the installation of Seaside crashes is of early June.

There was actually a crash reported by me in the thread

[Test][Squeak5.2a][Metacello] Installation causes VM crash
Tobias provided a fixed VM which made the Metacello installation no
longer crash.

As Seaside uses Metacello this is surely a contributing factor to the
crash of the Seaside installation. Maybe the only one, maybe not.

I also do not know if the fix done by Tobias has been included into
the All-In-One builds for Squeak.

So my question is: What are the news about installing Seaside in Squeak 5.2a?

Regards
Hannes