[squeak-dev] Bug: SoundService default is not a class

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:18:57 UTC 2018

> On 18/07/2018, 09:49, "Nicolas Cellier" <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice@
> gmail.com> wrote:
>

> It's not administrated.
>
> No-one harvest the reports.
>

> Just recently I have developer right's and begin to have 5.2 related stuff
> .
> Also dig this mail list to found bugs still happenning and made a Mantis
> issue report. (so I found this old and solved)
>

> Once I build a Mantis clone all in Squeak,maybe is time to resurrect it
>
> Even more risky ;)
> No offense :)
>
> I do what could.

It's not at all personal, I could do lot worse than you :)
It's about our capacity to collectively develop and maintain a solid
infrastructure, I mean a socially efficient one.

> No offenses.
> As for git, could be one option if all agree (and use)

git is not the keypoint. It's rather good, scales rather well but is very
complex (many ways to achieve the same thing, many command line options,
etc...).
github is the key. It's the social thing.