[squeak-dev] Please grant Mantis administrator rights for Edgar (was: Bug: SoundService default is not a class)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Jul 19 00:38:44 UTC 2018

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 07:47:47AM -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> Only if nobody use some is dead.
> Mantis could be not the most exciting bug tracker , but works.
> And now git is under Microsoft control, personally is risky use it.
> Once I build a Mantis clone all in Squeak,maybe is time to resurrect it
>

> Edgar
> @morplenauta

Edgar,

Can you please be the administrator for Mantis? We do not currently
have an administrator, but I think that Tobias knows how to give you
the necessary access. You have the support of the Squeak oversight
board (CCed), we discussed this at our meeting today.

Tobias,

If possible, could you please give Mantis administrator rights to Edgar?
I do not know how this works, but I think that you mentioned previously
that you could do this. If you need another person to help from an
administrative point of view (server access on the box) you may add
me in that role, but Edgar should be the actual Mantis administrator
on bugs.squeak.org.

Thanks to both of you,

Dave

p.s. This does not mean that the board is advocating Mantis, just that
we want Edgar to have the tools that he needs and has asked for. Please
carry on discussing bug trackers in the original thread :-)