[squeak-dev] Dynabook / Jupyter notebooks (Re: Squeak-dev Digest, Vol 187, Issue 43)

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 10:14:23 UTC 2018

Answering my own question

http://jupyter-notebook-beginner-guide.readthedocs.io/en/latest/what_is_jupyter.html

1.2. Jupyter Notebook App

The Jupyter Notebook App is a server-client application that allows
editing and running notebook documents via a web browser. The Jupyter
Notebook App can be executed on a local desktop requiring no internet
access (as described in this document) or can be installed on a remote
server and accessed through the internet.