[squeak-dev] Release Candidate VM for 5.2

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 19:11:43 UTC 2018

That's meaningless.  We've had a new "latest" every day for the last
several years with the bug(s) that were just recently fixed.

It takes effort for people to update their VM and test it.  No one can
do that every single day.

It's a given that any candidate is not "necessarily" the final, if a
major bug is found, that's why it's called a "candidate"...

I was just looking for some guidance from the VM developers in order
to try to support the release...  If this is for sure not going to be
the final, then I won't bother to upgrade all my VM's and test all my
apps.

Thanks.