[squeak-dev] SqueakSSL primitiveSSLCreate >> fails

John-Reed Maffeo jrmaffeo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 22:32:24 UTC 2018

Ron,

I should have also mentioned that while I reported earlier in the thread,
that the issue was resolved on my computer,  I ran these tests today and
the failure mode has returned (at least for 5.1).

I am not convinced that this is a squeak error, but something caused by
connecting to different wifi networks.

I did reboot before I ran the tests I just reported results on, so I am
pretty confused about the root cause.

- jrm