[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-eem.817.mcz

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Jun 26 22:43:16 UTC 2018

OK, following up now: I tried the test case exactly as Chris describes
below. The saved extents are working as expected.

However, I do now see one inconsistency. I have been closing the debugger
window using the red X "close this window" button to close the system
window.  In these cases, the SavedExtent works as expected - the next
debugger window uses the extent that was saved when I closed the previous
one.

But I notice now that if I proceed through the debugger so that the
debugger window closes after resuming the process, then the SavedExtent
is not updated.  I don't know if this is a bug or a feature, although I
could probably be convinced either way ;-)

Bottom line - I still cannot reproduce the problem that Chris originally
reported. The debugger window behavior seems fine to me in my working
trunk image.

Dave