[squeak-dev] squeakbyexample book/website needs love

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Jun 27 21:34:07 UTC 2018

One of the online resources we've been listing in Help for a long time is the Squeak By Example book  that was available on the (duh!) squeakbyexample.org site.

Sadly if you hit that URL these days you get redirected to a github repository. It's nice that all the resources are there but I can't help thinking that new users wanting to read the book might be a bit confused to find that they have to learn enough git-fu to be able to 'make' the book.

Is it practical to have a pdf file provided somewhere? Or any other much simpler way to read the book?

tim
Strange OpCodes: BYEBYE: Store in Write-Only Storage