[squeak-dev] Survey: what do you do with Squeak, what do you *want* to do?

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 13:17:31 UTC 2018

Hi Benoit:

I full agree with most of your opinions about the things to improve in
Squeak.

About the "decent" UI builder, once more time, I will mention
https://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/trac/SqueakCommunityProjects/wiki/designer

Never understood why was not adopted. Is better than nothing what is that
we have now.

My 0,02.

Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino