[squeak-dev] [Documentation] Where is the most recent home page of OSProcess?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Mar 8 13:38:59 UTC 2018

On Thu, Mar 08, 2018 at 12:23:58PM +0100, H. Hirzel wrote:
> The page 'OSProcess' links to page 'CommandShell'
>
> http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1914
>
> Is the command shell included if I load OSProcess?
>
> Which version do I get
>
> --HH

Use the latest version of OSProcess and CommandShell, and load both
of them. You can also load both from SqueakMap. Please use the head
(latest version) and ignore any Squeak version tags or warnings.
OSProcess and CommandShell are version independent, but there is
no way to say that with SqueakMap.

Dave