[squeak-dev] Survey: what do you do with Squeak, what do you *want* to do?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 07:25:49 UTC 2018

Yes, this is a useful reminder and thank you Sean for the illustrative
code snippets.

Squeak scripts in a workspace may be used to create bash scripts!
For example also do create a Makefile be used to build a web app.
( http://www.olioapps.com/blog/the-lost-art-of-the-makefile/ )

The Unix commands may be stored  as strings in class methods and
manipulated / classified in a user friendly way with the browsers.

Then they are combined into a comprehensive bash script.