[squeak-dev] Fwd: OSProcess Feeback

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Mar 29 17:51:57 UTC 2018

Thanks Sean,

I do try to keep an eye on the Pharo mailing lists, but not Discord.

I'm not sure what Luke is trying to do, but if he can ask on the Pharo
list I'll try to suggest something if I can.

If you are in touch with Luke, please suggest that he look for
#upToEndOfFile which may be closer to what he is intending.

Thanks for forwarding.

Dave