[squeak-dev] How do I move a morph from one project to another?

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Wed May 2 09:11:21 UTC 2018

> This all started with a simple problem that had a simple answer. Then
> many answers appeared without a clear notion of what the problem is. Who
> has a real problem that happens several times a day that takes too long
> to do? DTSTTCPW, anyone?

I use projects mostly as virtual desktops where I keep different aspects
of my work (be it development or music composition) more or less cleanly
separated.

When I realize that what I'm working on is not anymore in the meant
scope of the current project, I create a new project and dispatch all
workspaces, browsers and other tools (including homemade ones such as
musical editors) that live in the current (usually crowded) World to the
world of that project.

So I only deal with top-level morphs, and as I said earlier I added an
item in their red handle menu to easily send them away (usually several
morphs in a row). I also have another item for sending a morph copy to
another project, but I use this one much less often.

Stef