[squeak-dev] Dynamic essay project MorphLayoutArticle on Bob's SuperSwiki?

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 08:44:48 UTC 2018

I upload a video of 2009 showing how load Etoys in a .image without
https://youtu.be/5aMIrkVDC_g

Looking old videos fos some more and add to You Tube.
If not try to made some experiment with modified 6.0 becoming
"SqueakRosCore5dot2" where I put my own crazy ideas and share with all

On 03/05/2018, 21:03, "David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> This is a really interesting idea.

Backward compatibility is a hard problem
> to solve, but it is a really
interesting challenge. I love being able to
> explore old Squeak images
and projects, it is like having a reference library
> for ideas and experiments.

Dave