[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-cmm.812.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Thu May 10 16:34:16 UTC 2018

Another idea would be to check whether mail is "set up" (Service
present and set up with valid values) when building that menu and, if
so, present the mail out option otherwise the clipboard option.

>> It appears I forgot to delete the mailout bug report method, too...
>> but is it okay to remove or should it be deprecated?  Only one sender,
>> so I think remove, but Marcel may prefer deprecation.  Marcel?
>
> My inclination would be to keep it as a nice example of sending email in
> Squeak,

Mine, too, but we should move it to somewhere in the Mail package
(whatever it is, sorry, not in front of an image right now).