[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-tpr.813.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri May 11 19:07:22 UTC 2018

Since we're scrutinizing naming consistency, how about renaming
"browse full" to "browse package"?

A Hierarchy Browser is spawned when the users selects.... (drum roll
please)... 'browse hierarchy'!

A Package Pane Browser is spawned when the user selects....  (drum
roll please)....  'browse full"..?   Wha?   Not "browse package?"