[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-tpr.813.mcz

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sat May 12 15:24:02 UTC 2018

Hi,

If I read "browse package" I would expect a browser for just one package. At least in VA Smalltalk there exists such a browser, although it is named application browser because what is called package in Squeak is called appliation there. I use it most of the time instead of a full browser.

So I would not use "browse package" for opening a system browser.

Bernhard