[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1440.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Thu May 24 12:46:24 UTC 2018

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-mt.1440.mcz

Name: Morphic-mt.1440
Author: mt
Time: 24 May 2018, 2:46:02.546531 pm
UUID: 650e7ddf-96ee-40db-861b-40e6e6b3b49a
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1439

Fixes some hick-ups in transform morphs that have no submorphs (yet).

=============== Diff against Morphic-mt.1439 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: TransformMorph>>numberOfItemsPotentiallyInView (in category 'geometry') -----
  numberOfItemsPotentiallyInView
  	"Answer the number of items that could potentially be viewed in full,
  	computed as my visible height divided by the average height of my submorphs.
  	Ignore visibility of submorphs."

+ 	^ self localSubmorphBounds
+ 		ifNil: [0]
+ 		ifNotNil: [:lsBounds |
+ 			self innerBounds height // (lsBounds height / submorphs size)]!
- 	^self innerBounds height // (self localSubmorphBounds height / submorphs size)!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: TransformMorph>>numberOfItemsPotentiallyInViewWith: (in category 'geometry') -----
  numberOfItemsPotentiallyInViewWith: submorphCount
  	"Answer the number of items that could potentially be viewed in full,
  	computed as my visible height divided by the average height of my submorphs.
  	Ignore visibility of submorphs."

+ 	^ self localSubmorphBounds
+ 		ifNil: [0]
+ 		ifNotNil: [:lsBounds |
+ 			self innerBounds height // (lsBounds height / submorphCount)]!
- 	^self innerBounds height // (self localSubmorphBounds height / submorphCount)!