[squeak-dev] [RELEASE] Asking advice for Linux

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri May 25 16:52:32 UTC 2018

Hello Edgar

I understand that you do this in Ubuntu Mate 16LTS.

If you unzip the All-In-One (AIO) and double click on 'squeak.sh' it
does not work?

If yes, the please
     open a terminal window for the directory where 'squeak.sh' is in
     and do

      ./squeak.sh

That will give you the error message why it does not start. Please
post that here.

--Hannes