[squeak-dev] [Q] we have some like old typewriter tabs ?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat May 26 19:52:48 UTC 2018

Hi Edgar,

I made a flexible utility for printing collections of objects to a
stream in a Fixed-Width columnar format.  They don't use tabs, but
spaces, so they always work when viewed in a fixed-width font.

It is available in the "MaBase" package on SqueakMap.  To use, create
an instance of MaFixedWidthReport, then use its 'building' methods to
define the report, then send:

    myFixedWidthReport write: aCollection to: aStream

Browse references to the class for an example.

 - Chris