[squeak-dev] Workspace-Window.morph file from Squeak 3.10 does not load in Sq5.2a (was Re: Old morphs failing to load in 5.2)

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sun May 27 19:56:46 UTC 2018

On 5/27/18, Edgar De Cleene <edgardec2005 at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://squeakros.org/5dot2Crashes/Screen%20Shot%202018-05-27%20at%2007.56.47.png
>
> Here you could see side by side n 3.10 and
> in Squeak5.2alpha-18019-64bit-All-in-One.app.
> I wish have some like this in 5.2 so all could see what is new , fixed, etc
> Squeak style

To avoid reaching the point where it crashes put a halt:

Afther having dropped the *.morph file with the workspace inside then
in the course of events

    Morph class>> fromFileName: fullName

is called.

See
    Morph class fromFileName:
    http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1025

morphOrList then contains then the SystemWindow with the  Workspace.