[squeak-dev] VM sending keystrokes on mouse-wheel?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 00:44:07 UTC 2018

> > Surefire way to reproduce:
>
> Weird. Tried that and simply can't replicate it. What platform are you using?

Linux x64.

Give how little time there has been since the 20180726 VM, I hoped
Eliot would have a good suspect for the cause based on his knowledge
of the changes that went in since then, and  my account of the symptom.

I've gone back to the 20180726 VM on my machines but, IMO, this seems
significant enough to be worth fixing in the 5.2 release.  We could
simply revert to the VM we tested, 20180726.