[squeak-dev] inescapable modal dialog in trunk

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Nov 8 21:55:48 UTC 2018

Interesting data point, maybe, is that with Chris' recipe I get the problem as he describes it BUT if I open a full browser and make the method text dirty, click on another method and say 'no' to the dialogue I can then get the window menu, click on the method list (as opened by the menubar search) etc.

The only oddity I see is that once or twice clicking on the method list gives me the 'moving window around' frame and until I click again it wants to drag the window position. Hmm, trying to replicate that I think it might be an artefact of moving the mouse rapidly and clicking before stopping - I can get the same effect without the dialogue being involved. Maybe I'm triggering the drag action inadvertently.

tim
Useful random insult:- Low on thinking gas.