[squeak-dev] [ANN] Guardians

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Fri Nov 9 10:07:50 UTC 2018

> I played and hour and onto my third game (level 29) before a crash.
> Dump attached.

I just uploaded verion 0.83 which seems to be less crash-prone to me (I
went to level 251 without a crash). I just bypassed a primitive.

http://www.zogotounga.net/comp/squeak/guardians/guardians.0.83.zip

Also there is now a way to keep your progression from one development
version of the game to another: in the old game, press L. This will dump
a file in the game folder. Then start the new game in the same folder,
and press L before you win any level. This will import your previous
progression.

This way it should be possible to debug crashes and stuff and not have
to start over all the time.

Cheers,

Stef