[squeak-dev] [ANN] Live type information for Smalltalk

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 12:44:17 UTC 2018

Hi Jecel!
 thank you very much! I'm really exited/hooked with this idea. At 10Pines
we are going to invest some of my time to polish it and port it to
squeak/pharo, in fact the VM works for Squeak and I have a Squeak image
with this but without the changes to the tools... if I have a couple of
minutes I'll try to port all. I really believe it can improve our tools a
lot.

 Thank you for letting me know about the typo!

 Cheers!
 Hernan

--

*HernĂ¡n WilkinsonAgile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching*
*Phone: +54 - 011 - *6091 - 3125

*Mobile: +54 - 911 - 4470 - 7207email:
hernan.wilkinson at 10Pines.comsite: http://www.10Pines.com
<http://www.10pines.com/>*
Address: Alem 693, Floor 5 B, Buenos Aires, Argentina