[squeak-dev] [Test][Squeak5.2beta] CommandShell installation

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Oct 5 20:24:55 UTC 2018

Hi Hannes,

I do not knnow what is wrong. The SqueakMap entries for Refactoring Tools,
AST, ImageFormat, CommandShell, and OSProcess all show the problem that
you describe.  The other entries for MQTT4Squeak, NuScratch, NuScratchGPIO,
and Rasperry Pi BPIO Support are working correctly, and the SqueakMap
Package Loader shows them correctly pointing to a specific release version.

I don't know the cause of this problem or how to fix it.

Note, the actual entries for OSProcess 5.2 and CommandShell 5.2 will load
correctly, and do not have the deprecation warnings that you saw. The
deprecation warnings came from SqueakMap loading an older release.

Dave