[squeak-dev] [Test][Squeak5.2rc1][Bug] Loading Refactoring message

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 20:05:05 UTC 2018

Hi Hannes, Fabio, and all,

Actually, there's no need to rush the SqueakMap change.  5.2 is ready
to go out there door, I want to take more time to research the
published flag before we start committing code changes to ignore it.
I want to review wiki pages, look at the code, and even search the
mail archives for "SqueakMap published flag" and see if I can find
some words from Goran about it.  Then we'll be able to make an
informed choice and move forward.

For 5.2, we will have to ensure the "Published" box is checked on our
Releases to avoid that message when people select at the package level
instead of the release level.

Thanks Fabio for putting out the release candidate.  I will download
it today and put it through a workout over the next few days!   :)
We can shoot for Saturday, but let's make sure at least a few of us
have gone over it thoroughly by then, and have a smooth release.

What about the Release Notes?

Best Regards,
  Chris