[squeak-dev] [ANN] Squeak 5.2 RC1 now available

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Wed Oct 10 20:00:31 UTC 2018

I always felt it would be better to name these packages 51Compatibility instead of 60Deprecated. First, there is no need to rename it when the version for the next release is decided. Second, if the current version you have is say 5.2 and you want to run software made for 5.0 its a little more obvious that I need to load 51Compatibility and 50Compatibility packages and everything should just work.

Bernhard