[squeak-dev] The Trunk: System-pre.1043.mcz

patrick.rein at hpi.uni-potsdam.de patrick.rein at hpi.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Oct 11 19:23:48 UTC 2018

I am not sure about this, as this would break any manually configured doIt menus if I understand it correctly. For new images the ReleaseBuilder takes care of re-building the menu. I guess the only other way would be to check whether the CommonRequestStrings are exactly the previous ones and only replace in that case, but that would require copying the old string into the postscript. Would that work?

Bests
Patrick