[squeak-dev] [Test][Squeak5.2rc1][SqueakMap] FFI entry in SqueakMap catalog for 5.2?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 01:36:04 UTC 2018

Hi David

Thank you for the FFI (5.2) entry (release) entry you created. If I
click on it and 'Install' it it loads fine.

On the other side if I click on FFI and then Install it gives a small
dialog box with

     'The package has no published release for your Squeak version'.

For example the recently created SIXX entry by Masashi Umezawa does
not have this dialog box.

This box will probably not show up if you "publish" is from the web page.

--Hannes