[squeak-dev] Including build instructions for the VM in the online help?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 19:06:27 UTC 2018

I understand that the proposal is to generate the build instructions
("build instruction assistant") based on the particular VM running the
image on a particular OS.

I.e. if I am on a Linux 32 bit system I get the build instructions for
my particular system.

I do not need to read through difficult to understand wiki pages and
maybe deal description inaccuracies and maybe even have and copy/paste
errors.

+1 for this proposal

It might be a loadable package though through SqueakMap. But then
referenced and introduced in the help system.

--Hannes