[squeak-dev] [Help][Extending the system][Squeak5.2] Are the four entries there still relevant for 5.2?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 08:41:14 UTC 2018

because
http://seaside.gemstone.com/ is not found. [2]

OCompletion and OpenCobalt give errors.

So all entries need to be updated / replaced.

Proposals taken from FunSqueak

-Refactoring Engine (with a 'caveat' entry)
-Connectors
-NuScratch
-MathMorphs
-TiledMaps

[2]

"Pier CMS: http://www.piercms.com"
(Installer ss project: 'MetacelloRepository') install: 'ConfigurationOfPier2'.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfPier2) load.

(Installer lukas project: 'pier2') install: 'Pier-Blog'.
(Installer lukas project: 'pier2') install: 'Pier-Book'.
(Installer lukas project: 'pier2addons') install: 'Pier-Setup'.
(Smalltalk at: #PRDistribution)  new register.