[squeak-dev] [Help][Extending the system][Squeak5.2] Are the four entries there still relevant for 5.2?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:28:18 UTC 2018

I understand that the piercms is no longer maintained.

The point of discussion for the Squeak release  is that the load
script for the PierCMS should be removed and be replaced with an
interesting current larger piece of software which is maintained.

Your current Fun Squeak image includes some candidates.

--Hannes