[squeak-dev] swiki edit requiring https and log in?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Sep 16 17:44:13 UTC 2018

> On 2018-09-15, at 11:02 PM, Fabio Niephaus <lists at fniephaus.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Tim,
> I turned on HTTPS for wiki.squeak.org. Don't know about your login issue, can you login?

What was the reason for requiring a login? And where would I get a login/password (there is no 'register' option appearing)? Is it set up to allow a password from some other related site like squeakmap?

It seems like a bit of a jump from everything being open with pages optionally locked, though I suppose one might argue that there are so many damn trolls and other bad actors around these days that we have to lock everything up.

tim
Useful random insult:- Wasn't fully debugged before being released.