[squeak-dev] how to run lint?

Rein, Patrick Patrick.Rein at hpi.de
Sat Sep 22 15:24:02 UTC 2018

Hi Chris,

over the past years, a number of students (including Tobias some years ago) have made the rules accessible through the SwaLint tool (https://github.com/hpi-swa-teaching/SwaLint). It includes the SmallLint rules as a plugin (https://github.com/hpi-swa-teaching/SwaLint/tree/master/packages/SwaLint-PlugIns.package).

Not sure though whether you were looking for that or something else. :)

Bests
Patrick