[squeak-dev] Next meeting of German-speaking Squeakers on October 13, 2018 in Potsdam, Germany

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Sep 28 06:18:42 UTC 2018

Hi, there.

This is a brief notification to all German-speaking Squeakers who are not (yet) subscribed to the Squeak e.V.  mailing list. :)

Our next meeting of the Squeak e.V. will be on October 13 in Potsdam, Germany. We are looking forward to have an interesting afternoon full of talks and demos. We welcome non-members to the meeting! ;)

For more information, visit:
http://squeak.de/news/ [http://squeak.de/news/]

http://forum.world.st/Treffen-des-Squeak-Deutschland-e-V-am-13-Oktober-2018-in-Potsdam-tp5085301.html

...and those who are in town but not so fluent in German: We always welcome non-German-speaking Squeakers, too! I suppose that you will understand the live demonstrations anyway. :) We will be able to translate technical details or questions into English as well.

See you in Potsdam!
Marcel