[squeak-dev] Error creating SqueakMap account

Tim Johnson digit at sonic.net
Fri Apr 5 17:02:56 UTC 2019

Hi Chris,

Thanks for looking into this.

I was never given a password.  As I said below, the system errored out
when I tried to initially create the account.  Then when I tried again
to create it, it said it already existed.

I just found the place to mail myself my password, and clicked it, but
after submitting it just never returned.

Thanks again,
Tim