[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-cmm.1484.mcz

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 04:28:46 UTC 2019

Hi Dave, we're discussing how to integrate these tools into the IDE
more elegantly.  I'd like to hear your thoughts on how we can do that.
So far, after much discussion, FIVE proposals* have made it to the
table, at least one of which is good with both Jakob and I.

1. Tools or Apps menu.
2. Extending the System workspace
3.  SqueakMap
4. "ensureMetacello" at the top of README's.
5. Include all of it in trunk

I appreciate your point about the consistency of Tools items opening a
window or not, but this is benign and the Do menu is almost certainly
not the university's "final solution" to configuration of github
projects.  Its worth discussing how to elegantly include Squeak in
these projects.  Please help.

 - Chris