[squeak-dev] seaside.gemtalksystems.com and ss3.gemtalksystems.com are off-line

Dale Henrichs dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com
Fri Apr 12 00:38:05 UTC 2019

The ISPĀ  that is hosting both sites has gone off-line and we are not
quite sure what the current status is ... other than that multiple
machines are down beyond the machine that is used to host
seaside.gemtalksystems.com and ss3.gemtalksystems.com.

The host for the glass mailing list is on one of the other machines that
has dropped off-line as well.

We'll send mail when we have more information ...

Dale