[squeak-dev] SqueakMap updating fails to update files

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Apr 27 00:48:33 UTC 2019

Argh.

I just tried to update SM for the NuScratch package again. I had saved the new version to SqueakSource and released the version. I opened SM and selected the prior version, chose 'Create New Release'. Updated the install code. Added a commit comment. Set my password. Set the version name. Click on Save'. Wait... timeout!

It failed during the SMReleaseBrowser>savePackageRelease: method, trying to do `smClient save: release`. The actual timeout came as a result of the attempt to read the response, which was reported as
'HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily

Server: nginx/1.14.2