[squeak-dev] SqueakMap updating fails to update files

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 02:01:46 UTC 2019

I'm really sorry Tim.  You've stuck with it, it should treat you
better.  Later this year (est 4th quarter), it will.

It sounds like you went through the correct steps -- the only thing
you didn't mention so I'm not sure is whether you're sure ALL four of
the lists had a selection.  I'm also not sure if you pressed Command+s
on all the fields -- but perhaps that doesn't matter anymore since I
think you may have fixed that before.

When you hit save, it should come back instantly -- if it timed out it
means there was a problem integrating your Install script into the
HTTP message request and theres probably a debugger on the server
image.  I just looked and only saw the old version of NuScratch
(10/2018).  I was able to Edit Release on that one to see the script.
Is all you did was update the .mcz filename, and everything else was
the same?

 - Chris