[squeak-dev] EToys : Problem Saving & Executing Modified Script

Indrajith indrajith at email.com
Sat Aug 17 11:41:47 UTC 2019

I just tried the same scenario on Linux Mint 18.3 Cinnamon 64 bit. The
problem is seen on Linux also. So, it seems to me that there is something
different I am doing that it is happening on my side. I doubt whether the
etoys is started the same way or not. I start by invoking etoys from the
workspace with the following command.

ReleaseBuilderSqueakland
     intermediatePrepareForUsers.
    Preferences
     disable: #noviceMode;
     enable: #generalizedYellowButtonMenu;
     enable: #showAdvancedNavigatorButtons;
     disable: #eToyFriendly.
    TheWorldMainDockingBar showWorldMainDockingBar: true.

Please let me know if you are doing the same way or if different I am
interested to know how you invoke it. I will try it on my side and see.
Thanks.