[squeak-dev] EToys : Problem Saving & Executing Modified Script

K K Subbu kksubbu.ml at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 13:14:24 UTC 2019

On 17/08/19 5:11 PM, Indrajith wrote:
> Please let me know if you are doing the same way or if different I am
> interested to know how you invoke it. I will try it on my side and see.
> Thanks.

I didn't build a Etoys image from Squeak 5.3alpha. I tried the steps on
the stock Squeak 5.3alpha. The buttons will not have the right icons on
them. But that doesn't stop us from testing scripting code.

Squeak 5.3 is in alpha. So if you are trying to build and test Etoys
package, you may want to start with 5.2. See:

  https://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/1183
  https://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6601

HTH .. Subbu