[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Installer-Core-tpr.434.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Aug 29 17:02:16 UTC 2019

> On 2019-08-29, at 12:28 AM, Taeumel, Marcel <Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de> wrote:
>
> Deprecation first? 🙃 At least for the url methods...

Sure, if that makes people happier; that's why I put it InBox.

The shortcuts to long-dead repositories should definitely go. I think the 'fixes' to InstallerWeb are fairly sensible, but may not be sufficient yet. The class comment is an improvement but needs more, and subclasses need specific info - and I'm not currently very familiar with feeding stuff into the HelpBrowser nicely.

It's a small part of the system but quite an important one, so it ought to be well documented and up to date.

tim
Useful random insult:- Calling her stupid would be an insult to stupid people.