[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-mt.1601.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 21:49:49 UTC 2019

I just tried it.  I wanted to know if there are any implementors of #var,
so I typed it in a workspace, pressed Cmd+m, and up popped an Explorer on
SmalltalkEditor.

When I select (i)mplementors of a message that has no implementations, I
_want_ the system to do do nothing more than that quick, unobtrusive
flash.  I'm really sorry, but I find it opening a window on something other
than what I intended to browse to be very confusing, distracting, and
inconvenient.

Maybe I'd like it better if it were associated with the "browse" command,
since one expects that to produce a class.  Definitely not "implementors",
though.

Best,
  Chris