[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Morphic-mt.1601.mcz

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Dec 7 01:20:15 UTC 2019

I substantially agree with Chris on this; implementors ought to list implementations of a named message etc. Having a broader list definitely has its uses and should be a separate tool to list any and all references. I'd especially love the magical ability to track back through the blasted registry stuff and places where sneaky tricks like
`Smalltalk at: thisSymbol, thatString`
get (mis)used.

But please, no more preferences on this sort of thing! We already have at least 10 times as many preferences as is sensible.

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Te precor dulcissime supplex! = Pretty please with a cherry on top!