[squeak-dev] Failing tests for Interval

Marcel Taeumel marcel.taeumel at hpi.de
Thu Dec 12 15:10:07 UTC 2019

Hi Eliot.

> Use your words ;-).

I'll try my best. :-) The following tests fail on my system:

IntervalTest >> #testIntervalOfFloatLast
IntervalTest >> #testIntervalOfFloatReversed
IntervalTest >> #testSurprisingFuzzyInclusionBehavior

This is my system:

- Squeak5.3beta #19270
- Image format 6521 (32 bit)
- VM 201911282316
- OS Windows 10 (Surface Pro 6)

I think that Nicolas is aware of the issue:
http://forum.world.st/The-Inbox-Collections-nice-825-mcz-tp5098004.html [http://forum.world.st/The-Inbox-Collections-nice-825-mcz-tp5098004.html]

http://forum.world.st/The-Trunk-CollectionsTests-nice-305-mcz-tp5098002.html [http://forum.world.st/The-Trunk-CollectionsTests-nice-305-mcz-tp5098002.html]

Best,
Marcel